The source is a sick person who excretes the pathogen with nasal and nasopharyngeal mucus, and later with feces. There is also a risk of infection from virus carriers (95% of the general population). The routes of infection are airborne, and later fecal-oral. The most susceptible contingent is children from 6 months to 5years, up to 3 months, babies have passive nonspecific immunity (as a result of stromectol effects of breastfeeding). Poorly diagnosed autumn-winter epidemic outbreaks due to a decrease in the systemic immune status are also characteristic.
Therapy stromectol pills
- Infection with adenovirus infection.
- The onset of the disease can be either acute or gradual, it depends on the immune status.
- At the beginning there will be symptoms of intoxication (chills, moderate headache, aching pains in bones / joints / muscles); By 2-3 days, the temperature rises to 38-39 ⁰С; Nasal congestion with serous discharge, which is replaced by mucous, and then purulent.
- The tonsils are hyperemic (reddened), with a whitish coating in the form of dots. Enlargement of the submandibular and cervical lymph nodes.
- The defeat of the pharynx, trachea, bronchi - laryngopharyngotracheitis, followed by bronchitis; all this is manifested: - hoarseness of the voice; - there is a dry / barking cough, which is subsequently replaced by a wet, different-sized cough.